Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anti-Carcinogenic Foods

What?! Are there really foods that can decrease your risk of cancer? Well according to leading research there are. Here is an awesome website that lays out very well a list of certain anti carcinogenic foods and their descriptions:

http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/family-nutrition/anticancer/12-dietary-changes-will-lower-your-cancer-risk

There are some debates about the concept of anti-carcinogenic foods, and I understand why. I believe these foods decrease the radicals that can lead to cancer rather than directly decreasing cancer, but I think it is important to be aware of these foods. And just to clarify when I say cancer, I mean malignant and benign, because fibrocystic disease is a benign form of cancer. My next post will be an update about my fibroadenoma diet:)

xoxo
Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment