Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fibroadenoma Diet Round Two

Ok maybe we should give this diet a chance for real. I've been doing some internet searching and I realized that an estrogen low diet is very beneficial for people that suffer from breast cancer, fibroids, and uterus issues including ovary and irregular menstrual flow. I found a website that lists food low in estrogen and explains why:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/16099-foods-reduce-estrogen-dominance/

Remember that everything should be done in moderation as the website suggest. So broccoli every other day, and moderation of each food listed.

I also found another blog that is about the personal story of one women who used a low estrogen diet to combat fibrocystic disease naturally:

http://fightfibroadenomanaturally.blogspot.com/

I'm really into healthier eating as I stated before and I'm very excited to try these techniques. I'm suppose to have surgery in December so I will let you guys know what happens. Just to remind you I have 3 fibroadenomas in my right breast and 11 in my right. I will let you know if they decrease at all in the next coming months!

xoxo
Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment