Sunday, February 3, 2013

Big..Big..and BIGGER

Hot damn! My tits are huge. I am currently between 3-4 bra sizes larger than my size before surgery. And if you guys remember correctly I was rocking a 36 DD before surgery.Yea..I got even bigger tits now. To decrease my size I'm still doing my vegetarian diet, trying to make it to the gym every day. But it takes usually 3 months for your breasts to reduce after major surgery. After I just recently lost a bunch of weight over summer after strictly sticking to a fibrocystic disease diet, I am just eternally frustrated to have gained so much weight back involuntarily.
Alright that's enough complaining, because as we know, it can always be worse. And that's the reality. I'm blessed to be alive, I'm blessed to have the money and opportunity to even have had the surgery. When I get frustrated, I try to focus on my blessings because when we lose sight of them are when the real issues begin.
But for now, I'm going to follow this advice:http://www.breasthealthonline.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=48925
I'm also going to buy a larger bra, some new sweatshirts and just focus on my goals in life. Fibrocystic disease is just a part of who I am, and I will overcome these difficulties. This to shall pass.
A shout out to all the ladies (and men) who are recovering from a highly invasive fibroadenoma removal.
xoxo
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment